Domain .ro transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial shows the steps required to obtain the authorization key from the ROTLD panel to transfer a .ro domain to a new registrar
by Ana RednicViews 552Updated now 3 yearsPublished 25/10/2018
The ROTLD administration panel offers the ability to generate the authorization key automatically, the authorization key required to transfer the domain to another registrar.
- You will need the ROTLD login data.
- Access to the ROTLD email box ( where the authorization key will be sent).
- The ROTLD authentication interface will be accessed at ROTLD
- We will complete the domain name and password, then click on the Continue button.
- The main interface of the ROTLD administration panel will load. We will click on Authorization Key menu.
- You will have to choose between:
-1.Transfer right of use.
-2. Transfer to another Registrar
- In this case, we will need the authorization key to transfer the domain to a new registrar. We will click Transfer to another Registrar.
- On the next page, we will click on Click here to get the transfer key.
- After this step, we will receive a message confirming the sending of the authorization key to the email box.
- The final step will involve giving the obtained key to the Hostico team in order to take over your domain or perform the transfer order of the .ro domain directly from the Hostico website at
Domain Transfer .
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5233Updated now 5 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
Obtaining the EPP code for the common extensions net, com, biz, eu, org, etc.Tutorials • Domains | epp | transfer | secret | domain
Description of the steps required to obtain the EPP code
by Mihai BobriucViews 522Updated now 5 monthsPublished 24/01/2019
Moving services between two Hostico customer accounts.Tutorials • Commercial | move | services | hosting | domain
In this tutorial, the necessary steps to move a service to another Hostico user will be presented.
by Mihai BobriucViews 702Updated now 5 monthsPublished 24/01/2022
How to set nameservers in the ROTLD panelTutorials • Domains | nameservers update | rotld
This article will describe the steps required to set or update nameservers on a domain registered with ROTLD
by Ana RednicViews 608Updated now 8 monthsPublished 25/10/2018
Adding an addon domain in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | cpanel | domain | addon
The process of adding an addon domain in cPanel
by Ana RednicViews 587Updated now 8 monthsPublished 31/01/2018